Neal Johnson: Hey, this is Neal Johnson, the co-owner of NOW Property Investments. Today, I’m making this quick video to help you better decide this summer, whether you want to sell your home with a realtor or have a home buyer come and buy your house, like ourselves. By the end of this video, you will be able to understand a little bit more about realtors and home buyers and make a well-informed decision. So let’s jump right into it.
Pros for realtors:
- You get to get market value for your home. You do not have to worry about selling your home for less than what it’s estimated value is.
- Realtor as a whole, sounds better, and most people think the only way you can sell your house is by using realtors.
Cons for realtors:
- When you’re trying to list your home for market value, you have to fix up your house. So you’re going to have to put thousands of dollars into your house to be able to get it to that market value or it’s not going to sell at the price you want.
- Even after putting thousands of dollars into your home and making it look good as new. There is still a possibility that you will not receive your desired price for your home and it can sit on the market for months on months without closing.
- Another con about realtors and selling your house with a realtor is, that when you get to the title company at the end of the transaction and you’re ready to close, you have realtor fees to pay, you have closing costs to pay, and sometimes other unknown fees on your home.
Let’s hop into the home buyers. Cons about home buyers:
- Home buyers, you’re not going to get the market value price that you’re looking for. The price that they’re going to give you is going to be something probably a lot lower than you expected.
- There are some shady home buyers out there, and there have been some home buyers rip off other home owners. So, there is a certain type of stigma or bad reputation about some home buyers, which makes it bad for other home buyers as well.
Let’s get into pros for home buyers:
- They can close when you want to, so you don’t have to wait for the 60 to 90 days or, however long it takes for you to make sure you get financing with a realtor.
- You don’t have to worry about financing with home buyers because we buy your homes for cash, whenever you need it. We’ve been able to buy homes as soon as 8 days.
- We pay for all your closing costs. So once you get to the closing table, there won’t be any hidden fees. You won’t be like, “Oh, my gosh, I thought I was getting X amount of dollars, and now I’m getting this. Whatever we agree upon that day of you signing the contract is the number that you’ll get at the closing table, with no hidden fees.
- And the biggest pro is Home Buyers buy your home as-is with no repairs needed. So there is no reason to have to spend thousands of dollars on a home you are looking to get rid of.
- You’re not going to have to have a lot of random people in and out of your house. I know when you have a realtor, you’re listing it, and it could be months at a time before you even get your home sold with a realtor. So, you might have 10, 15 people coming in your house a week, you just never know. With those people coming in, they still might not buy your house, so that might be drawn out for six, seven months until you finally get your house closed on.
The purpose of this video right here was to give you some quick details for realtors and home buyers. Really truthfully, either/or is a good route to go, it’s just really what you feel like you need at this time. If you need a faster process and you’d like to get cash in your pockets sooner than later, you can go with the home buyers. If you know that your house is up to 2020 standards and there’s no repairs needed, then I would suggest using a realtor so you can get the market value for it. If the realtor path is for you, we do have a list of the TOP Dallas/ Fort Worth realtors we work with and would be glad to recommend them to you.
But if you are interested in home buyers or getting an investor to purchase your home because you want CASH for your house and you’re ready to get out and you’re ready to close when you need to close, in the Dallas Fort Worth area and all over Texas, you can go to our website at https://www.nowpropertyinvest.com/. Go on and you can check out our website, fill out the form to get your cash offer, and we’ll be in contact with you within four to five hours. So go to https://www.nowpropertyinvest.com/
Like we say, “When there’s no other way, we buy NOW.” So check us out, NOW Property Investments.